AUBURN — The 17th Annual Garden Walk in Auburn will take place Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Organizers of the event have selected seven gardens for the walk, representing a wide variety in sizes and types.
Owners of the gardens on this year’s walk and their addresses:
• Jeff and Susan Grogg, 801 N. Main St.;
• Gary Kearney and Todd Barkes, 803 N. Main St.;
• Bob and Jean Gehring, 1814 Bent Tree Court;
• Ron and Linda Huinker, 1816 Bent Tree Court;
• Bob and Doneta Oswalt, 1904 Bent Tree Court;
• Pat Delagrange, 2102 Wood Hollow; and
• Ralph and Nancy Lint, 1203 Allison Blvd.
A bonus stop on the walk will be the garden of Kent and Shelley Johnson, 216 E. 17th St.
Tickets may be purchased in advance at the discounted price of $5 at The Garden Gate garden center and Carbaugh Jewelers in downtown Auburn.
Tickets maybe purchased for $6 on the day of the walk at the downtown Auburn Courtyard Park or at any of the gardens on the walk.
All proceeds from the Garden Walk support the four-time state champion DeKalb Show Choirs.
For more information on the Garden Walk, people may call Kent Johnson at 413-3747, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website dekalbchoirs.com.